Real Estate Litigation
Real Estate Litigation
Most real estate transactions occur without dispute, but when an issue does arise involving your property, you need an experienced attorney in real estate litigation to protect your legal rights and to provide top tier legal representation in your case. With years of experience successfully representing real estate clients in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties, Phang & Feldman, P.A. has the expertise and knowledge to defend your rights and litigate your claims. Our office is ready to handle any difficult or complicated real estate issue and can give you the peace of mind of knowing that an experienced legal professional is on the case. Call the office or contact us today to learn more.
Representing a Wide Range of Real Estate Clients
Every real estate dispute is different, and the needs of the client can vary widely depending on the type of real estate at issue. Our team has experience representing a wide range of asset classes in real estate litigation throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties, including but not limited to the following:
- Vertical and horizontal developments
- Multifamily and student housing
- Commercial, office, and retail spaces
- Healthcare facilities
- Gaming and attraction sites
- Shopping centers and malls
- Planned unit developments
- Large scale master planned communities, and more.
You can trust that the law office of Phang & Feldman, P.A. has experience managing real estate litigation for clients like you and understands the particular legal issues affecting your case.
Successfully Litigating Real Estate Claims
You need an attorney with a breadth and depth of experience handling all types of real estate issues. The law office of Phang & Feldman, P.A. has successfully represented clients in a number of litigation matters in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties as well as throughout the rest of south Florida. We have advocated for our clients on matters including:
- Distressed or defaulted debt
- Non-performing or underperforming loans
- Foreclosures of securitized and traditional mortgages
- Real estate-related contracts
- Tort, fraudulent conveyance and lender liability claims
- Construction disputes
- Title insurance claims
- Workouts, restructuring and recapitalizations
- Boundary line and ownership disputes
- Partitions, zoning and land use disputes
- Receiverships, bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings
- Construction defect and failed development claims
- Administrative claims and enforcement actions
- Condominium development and administration claims
- Recourse and nonrecourse guarantor liability
- Landlord and tenant disputes
To learn more about how we advocate on behalf of our Florida real estate clients in litigation matters, call our office today.